streaky printing?

a.carlini@ntlworld.com arcarlini at iee.org
Tue Jan 24 13:44:35 CST 2006

Tony Duell wrote:

> Undoing a couple of screws released the top of that container, and
> said friend decided to dump the contents into the toilet. At this
> point we discovered that toner floats on water, and it would not
> flush away.

Just out of interest, what is the correct disposal method for
waste toner? Admittedly the ML1510 on whose behalf I'm asking
is not yet on topic, but at the rate I print, it may well have
hit the ten year mark by the time I've refilled it a few more
times and eventually fill the waste-toner-holder part of the
cart!

Antonio

--

Antonio carlini