(no subject)

Tom Peters tpeters at mixcom.com
Sat Jan 28 11:20:04 CST 2006

 From the KB9Q Newsletter, 1/27/2006 edition:

FREE TO A GOOD HOME...
Teletype equipment... A model 28 ASR with lots of bells and whistles, a
model 14, and tape reader, plus various other pieces of teletype related
items...
Contact John, KB9PBM 262-781-5196 {home} ... 262-470-5196{cell}

I doubt he will ship. This would be Waukesha county, Southeastern
Wisconsin, most likely. I don't know this fellow personally but I thought
someone who is interested in this gear should know about it, because he's
already stated he will toss the stuff in the dumpster if no one expresses
interest.

-T

[Philosophy] There is nothing that somebody, somewhere, will not
consider immoral. --Jan.Six at uku.fi
tpeters at nospam.mixcom.com   (remove "nospam") N9QQB (amateur radio)
"HEY YOU" (loud shouting)  WEB ADDRESS http//www.mixweb.com/tpeters
43° 7' 17.2" N by 88° 6' 28.9" W,  Elevation 815',  Grid Square EN53wc
WAN/LAN/Telcom Analyst, Tech Writer, MCP, CCNA, Registered Linux User 385531