What are these from?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Jan 28 11:47:58 CST 2006

On 1/28/2006 at 9:13 AM Bruce Lane wrote:

>	If I'm right about the origins of the smaller board, it could have
>considerable interest to someone who collects older telephone gear. I
>would keep them both intact and, if they're of interest or use to you,
>offer them to a collector from the phone field. Try this web site for some
>ideas:
>
>	http://atcaonline.com/
>
>	This leads to the Antique Telephone Collectors Association.
>
>	Happy hunting.

Thanks Bruce--I thought that at least one was telco and that both may be.
I don't recall where I got the stuff--I think it was with a lot of reed
relays and other components (including quite a quantity of TO3 1N284
diodes) that I suspected may have been telco refugees.  I'll let the old
phone guys know what I've got and see if they'd like any of it.

Cheers,
Chuck