IBM Quick Reference Guide - 1992

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Sun Jan 29 21:44:59 CST 2006

In article <200601300303.WAA21446 at Sparkle.Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>,
    der Mouse <mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca>  writes:

> >> [PNG] [c]ertainly [has] lots more features [than GIF], which in
> >> actually a reason to avoid it, at least to me. [...]
> > Man, and I thought _I_ was a curmudgeon! :-)
>
> What's curmudgeonly about that?

Shunning the new in favor of the old and reliable is generally
considered curmudgeonly.  20-somethings look at me odd when I say I
don't have a cell phone.  (Frankly, I'm just not popular enough to
justify it.)
             Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
                <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>