TU-58 connection to 11/03?

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Mon Jan 30 17:06:05 CST 2006

Vince Slyngstad just pointed out to me that there's a TU-58 (DECtape)
emulator that runs on a PC and can be used to transfer data in/out of
a PDP-11 to a modern PC.

Supposedly this is just connecting the PC to a serial port.  However,
on my PDP-11/03, I only know about the serial ports for the console
and line printer options.  Where is the serial port for the TU-58?
             Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
                <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>