Collecting development kits

Dwight Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Mon Jan 30 19:02:45 CST 2006

Hi
 I have two but I'd like to keep them both. I once had
three but I've since given one to another friend. One
of the two is in a project I built and the other is the
one I play with. I have a FDC-ONE board, also, but I've
not had time to replace all the missing parts and get
it running. To make things complete, I have a working
KTM-2 ( 40 ) as well :)
 I also have a SYM2. It is basically a slightly stripped
down SYM1 but does have an on-board +5 regulator so it
can be run from an AC wall transformer.
Dwight