New version of PDP-10 & -11 OS to Layered Product XRef

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sat Jun 10 17:16:03 CDT 2006

After 3 years, I've been able to update the PDP-10 and PDP-11 OS to
Layered Products Cross-reference.  I ran across a pile of RSTS/E and
Micro/RSTS SPD's yesterday.  As a result there is now info on
Micro/RSTS V2.0 and V2.1, and RSTS/E V9.2-9.6.

http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/PDP-10_11_OS_xref(V2b).pdf

As always, if anyone can provide information to help update this, I'd
appreciate it.

		Zane