Vintage computer diagrams scanning

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sun Jun 11 11:54:41 CDT 2006

On 6/11/2006 at 9:24 AM Al Kossow wrote:

>They are easy to do. My scanner handles 11 x 17 double sided.

I've also scanned the large folio-sized music by simply photocopying it
down to letter-sized format first.  However, this might not be feasible if
there's a large number of pages to be scanned.

Anyone remember the days of the "hand scanners" with their 4-or-inch wide
scanning head? To scan a page, you made two passes, then used software to
join the halves.  Nasty business--but I think I actually have one of the
little buggers if anyone wants one for their collection.

Cheers,
Chuck