KB 3270 plus

Brad Parker brad at heeltoe.com
Tue Jun 13 10:01:44 CDT 2006

I have a brand new (well, new in box) KeyTronic KB 3270 Plus keyboard.

This is a programmable keyboard with an old XT style round din plug.  I
think there is software, but it's probably DOS only.

I think it was designed for people using 3270 emulators and gave them
the feel of a real 3270 keyboard (and key placement).  It comes with
extra key caps.

I ment to use it long ago but never did, and now I have no need.  I
don't think it has much value (to me anyway) so all I ask is the cost of
shipping.  Contact me via email.

-brad