Laser printing

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Wed Jun 14 02:50:14 CDT 2006

On 6/14/2006 at 1:03 AM Roy J. Tellason wrote:

>Speaking of Panasonic laser printers,  I have a KX-P6500 that's gone weird
>on me,  puts lines on the pages that aren't supposed to be there.
"Process
>unit" time?  Anybody know where I can get a good deal on one?  Barring
>that,  I have a package of toner for this thing I have no use for
otherwise,  the
>printer having been moved to storage...

Hmmm, if the lines are vertical, it sounds like it's time for a new drum
all right.  If you can't find a good deal on e-Pay, you might give your
local cartridge refill outfit a call--they can often refit an aftermarket
drum into the cart that will last longer and cost much less than the $150
for a new one.

Cheers,
Chuck