M7800 crystal (was: RE: Serial console problems on 11/34)

Julian Wolfe fireflyst at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 22 00:06:21 CDT 2006

I added that jump and it fixed the problem.  Thanks, Don!

Also, once it worked, I typed in "L 173024", then "E<space>" and got "173024
173000" like I'm supposed to, so I guess I just wasn't using the front panel
properly.

Now to get the M7800 card working so I can do TU58 stuff :)

Anyone know what speed crystal the "Northern Eng NE-6A" is on an M7800?
(i.e. does it do 9600 baud? ;)