EU

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 27 17:05:06 CDT 2006

> On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Tony Duell wrote:
> > This seems to be a way for me to end up with a large pile of broken
> > scanners that I won't throw out, becuase they _might_ be repairable one
> > day, and anyway they contain bits that might come in handy (the stepper
> > motor if nothing else..). But then again I am terminally short of space...
>
> they stack
> use them as bricks to build an extra storage shed?

Which would not meet the local building regulations :-)

> BTW, would you want or need? :
> Cordata interface card for CX direct (software refuses to even try to run
> with > 8088)
> EiconScript board for CX (postscript and Laserjet emulation, will work
> with 286)
> JLASER board for CX

I seem to rememebr at least some of thsoe are mentioned in my old
PrinterWorks catalogue....

I don;'t _need_ them -- the only CX I have is on the PERQ, and that has a
built-in laserprinter controller. On the PC I have a LW2NT (SX engine).

But they might be fun to play with sometime...