parts

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Tue Jun 27 19:49:18 CDT 2006

I did some minor updates to my parts pages (a few new items),  to be found at:

http://www.classiccmp.org/rtellason/parts-index.html

and I hope that some find that info useful.  Also,  I've acquired several
thousand additional NOS parts of all sorts,  so I finally got into it and
inventoried the whole mess,  and a list of what I have a *lot* of (or in some
cases don't think it's likely I'll ever use) and put that up on another page,
see:

http://mysite.verizon.net/rtellason/w4s.html

Maybe some of those bits will be helpful to you guys wanting to keep some of
that older stuff running...?

-
M Dakin