RARE DEC PDP 1 MEG MEMORY BOARD on EBAY. HA! Item number: 8773655976

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Thu Mar 2 00:08:05 CST 2006

Being a member of the PDP-1 Restoration Team at the Computer History Museum, I
can assure everyone that this vendor doesn't have a clue (or is a fraud).

I thought at first that he made a typo in the title - but no, he also restated
"PDP-1" in his "RARE" article description statement. Sigh.

Title: RARE DEC PDP 1 MEG MEMORY BOARD BY EMC CORP. Item number: 8773655976

Desc: THIS IS A RARE DIGITAL EQUIPMENT PDP ONE MEG MEMORY BOARD MADE BY EMC
CORP.IT IS GAURANTEED TO BE WORKING.

I'm tempted to buy it and then tell him I tried it out, and I couldn't make it

Nah, that's too much work...

Lyle
--
Lyle Bickley