eBay (sorry I started this)

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Mar 2 12:38:44 CST 2006

On 3/2/2006 at 11:19 AM Richard wrote:

>I'm leary of giving my username/password to some service out on the
>web.  I have computers that are connected to the net 24/7 and I'd
>rather run a local program than pay a monthly fee to some service,
>particularly since the fees are, to me, unreasonable.

I was one of the early signups on eSnipe, so I have a lifetime (according
to them) fee exemption on purchases $25 and under, which constitutes a
large portion of my purchases. (Okay, I'm a skinflint!).  Even with
high-priced items, there's a cap on charges.

It's been awhile since I've used a sniping package on my own systems
(although I certainly could), so I can't comment on any of the sniping
software packages, though Googling for "sniping software" sure brings up a
lot of candidates!

Cheers,
Chuck