Icom Frugal Floppy question

Richard A. Cini rcini at optonline.net
Tue Mar 7 20:59:36 CST 2006

All:

            I'm having a devil of a time getting my Icom disk system working
to my satisfaction due to a flaky second floppy drive. Anyway, in the rare
times that I can get the second floppy to work, I want to make a backup of
my boot disk. I found the original disk from Icom and there doesn't appear
to be a "format" program on it.

            Does anyone know if the Frugal Floppy system had and/or used a
disk formatting program before SYSGENning the disk?

Rich

Rich Cini
Collector of classic computers
Build Master for the Altair32 Emulation Project
Web site:  <http://highgate.comm.sfu.ca/~rcini/classiccmp/>
http://highgate.comm.sfu.ca/~rcini/classiccmp/