TENEX on emulator (simh?)

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Wed Mar 8 14:32:18 CST 2006

Al Kossow wrote:
> Zane will probably pop up about this at some point as well.

Only if you really insist :^)  I don't think there is really anything I can
add in this case.

For everything PDP-10 related, my webpage is a good starting point:
http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/pdp10emu.html
It includes links to the TENEX related material Al has up on Bitsavers, and
Dan Murphy's TENEX papers.  Basically it has links to all PDP-10 materialon
the Internet that I'm aware of.  It should provide all the info needed
to choose and emulator, and start running TOPS-10, TOPS-20, or ITS.

While I'm at it, I might as well add, for DEC emulation, see the following
page, there are links to each of the different architectures.
http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/decemu.html

And for a start of a basic page on Big Iron emulation:
http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/bigironemu.html

		Zane