PDP8E on Ebay

Pierre Gebhardt cheri-post at web.de
Thu Mar 16 17:31:43 CST 2006

Don't worry Bob,

this guy is just trying to make money. He didn't sell it the last *times* which is no wonder,
as 3000 EUR and 2000 EUR seem a bit too much in my opinion.
He said in french the he won't go below 1500 EUR. He kept on saying that for those who think that they should wait to get a cheaper price....he wouldn't do it.
And as he said that he would put back his 8/e into his basement if nobody bids....not a problem for me as long
as this 8 isn't being scrapped.....

Regards,
Pierre