FA: DEC RF-71 Disk Drive

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Sat Mar 18 14:01:33 CST 2006

In article <BAY0-SMTP024C34B6F816C1CBBF35F1B2E50 at phx.gbl> <02a001c64abe$9d525c60$6700a8c0 at vrs>,
    "vrs" <vrs at msn.com>  writes:

> [...]  Has anyone ever purchased anything from them?
>
> Not me.  Another example of why I wish eBay would let buyers filter out
> certain sellers :-).  These guys have become a significant fraction of
> my "false positives" when I search eBay.

I agree.  This seller comes up on several of my searches based on them
adding new items to their online store.  However, I can always spot
them because its things like "VT100 main board, untested, $500".

It would be better if they at least offered a "make best offer" option
on their items, but they are all buy-it-now with really high prices.
             Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
                <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>