RL01 drive connector (was: What disk is this? eBay #8782293215)

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Fri Mar 24 15:36:26 CST 2006

In article <m1FMsW3-000IyWC at p850ug1>,
    ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk (Tony Duell)  writes:

> Why bother to run a classic computer at all, then? Seriously, the drives
> are as much a part of the system as the CPU is.

I hear what you're saying, but the drives are also the part that's
hardest to replace.  Seriously, I see PDP-11 CPU cards and controller
cards out on ebay all the time but rarely do I see an actual RL01
drive or the disk packs.  Thankfully I have about 25 disk packs, so
they are not the limiting factor.
             Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
                <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>