NY/CT collectors

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Sat Mar 25 16:47:42 CST 2006

WD -- I know you're already on our local list -- but for everyone else: if
you live in the mid-atlantic / northeast and you're not familiar with MARCH,
then check us out at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/ ... I
need to update our FAQ buy basically we're a vintage-focused user group.
We're hosting VCF East and we're setting up a computer museum.  Lots of fun!