IBM PC BIOS error codes (was: who built the first 8086/88 based puter?)

SUPRDAVE at aol.com SUPRDAVE at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 18:14:46 CST 2006

In a message dated 3/28/2006 6:01:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
legalize at xmission.com writes:

In article  <200603281420360141.0B34ED91 at 10.0.0.252>,
"Chuck  Guzis" <cclist at sydex.com>  writes:

> Right memory, wrong  model.  I dropped a bit.  It was the 8570 (Model 70)
> and it  was ECA 021.  Nasty memory problem resulting in a 110 error.   IBM
> would replace the mobo only if you complained loudly  enough.

Speaking of inscrutable error codes from IBM BIOS, in the  big
equipment purge of 2006 at work I obtained a number of IBM PC  model
350 and 365s.  In my various disassembling and re-assembling of  pieces
amongst these systems to make a smaller number of maximally  configured
systems I occasionally get an inscrutable error code form the  BIOS.

Does anyone know if there are manuals for these models  online?  I
tried searching IBM's web site, but immediately got lost in  the
large amount of irrelevant results.
--

What errors? I am familiar with those models. Fairly standard PC, nothing
unusual about them. You're looking for the HHM for these computers, but their