toxic obsessive-compulsive disorder ....

Marvin Johnston marvin at rain.org
Wed Mar 29 11:07:50 CST 2006

I remember flying all over the US with my toolkit. Then once at LAX, United said
no and I had to check my toolkit. The toolkit was broken when I arrived at the
next stop and my luggage was sent to the wrong city.

After I got back, I raised hell at the United office, and never flew with them
again until many many years after I had left that job. Still makes me irritated
when I think about it including the nonsense with TSA. I *REALLY* dislike stupid
people!