old DRAM chips

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Mar 30 01:31:42 CST 2006

On 3/30/2006 at 12:11 AM Richard wrote:

>Well, as long as you're being morbid about it, have you made
>provisions in your will for your collection? :-)

What collection?  The stuff I have has just been accumulated over the years
like earwax.  Most of it purchased new (like the MITS 8800).  A few things
purchased used; some stuff just given to me.  Nothing acquired to collect.
If my lovely wife outlives me, she'll have the problem of disposing of my
life's detritus; if I'm the last one into the ground, it'll be the problem
of the charity that's been named as our executor.

Sheesh, if I collected something, it'd be something that would appreciate
with time, like saxophones or gold ingots or pie safes.

Cheers,
Chuck