old HP manuals + HP Journal

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Fri Mar 31 11:21:30 CST 2006

I think it is great that they want to collect the old manuals (too bad
they won't scan them themselves though).

--

It takes a significant amount of work to do a good job of scanning
and post-processing an HP manual. Many of the schematic sheets are

I wonder what happened to all of the content they took down several
years ago (things that included mid-90's test gear like the 16500C)

FYI, I took a look at the 1630 manual, and it was recovered from
microfiche. I should bug someone I know about getting a paper copy
to scan.