Another Panasonic HHC

Fri Mar 31 12:34:22 CST 2006

>> Well, I wrote a disassembler which is specifically designed for
>> humans to pick apart code and figure out what it does and/or how it
>> does it.
> What does it do besides disassembling that helps humans figure out
> the code?

It lets the human driving it interactively mark things as
"instruction", "8-byte number", "character string", "pointer to memory
location", etc.  The user can also define symbols (which appear in the
targets of jumps and branches when appropriate), add comments, and
suchlike.  As an exmaple of the sort of thing it can produce, see
http://216.46.5.1:18804/, which is a text save straight from the
disassembler.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign