"centronics" connectors

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Fri Nov 10 19:34:10 CST 2006

> So, what does one call the 19-pin two-row D-sub connector used on the 
> Atari 520ST/1040ST boxes for the hard disk connector (Apple used them 
> for an external drive connector on the Mac also)? 
> Yeah, I know--"19 pin two-row D-sub".

I've seen them called DF19' (and 'DG23' for the 23 pin connector used, 
for example, on the Amiga video port), but I suspect that's unofficial


More information about the cctalk mailing list