Amigas don't turn on

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 15:46:18 CST 2006

--- Golan Klinger <gklinger at gmail.com> wrote:

> Chris M wrote:
>
> > when their parts are strewn about 3 or more
> states.
>
> Perhaps it would have been useful to include that
> nuggest of
> information in your original post.

 Well I was looking to run an emulator. Couldn't that
have been hint enough that a real 'Miga wasn't an
option?

> I took time the
> time to attempt to
> help you and for my trouble I get a snarky response
> suggesting I was
> trying to "hurt" you. Well, I won't risk injuring
> you further with my
> clearly useless responses.

 I didn't say it was useless, just that it left me
flummoxed. Besides, was there sufficient cause to take
all of what I said so seriously...or just that one
part? I think we need to apply the law of averages
here dude. Rock steady ;)