VCF 9.0

David Greelish david at classiccomputing.com
Mon Nov 13 13:44:06 CST 2006

Oops, I meant Bruce Damer of the DigiBarn, not Bruce Draper. Also, on
Sunday, the “room” was the workshop room just off the front lobby of the
museum. This is where all of the workshops were held. I will have my
pictures up on my website soon. As far as our flight back, we hung out at
the San Jose airport from about 6:00pm until 9:30pm, taking off at
10:00pm. We landed in Newark, NJ at about 6:00am EST (five hour flight).
Had a two and a half hour lay-over, then two hours to Jacksonville, FL. We
were pretty burned-out by then. Best everyone, David

David Greelish
classiccomputing.com

The Classic Computing Podcast
Home of Computer History Nostalgia

Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer
Audio Book Podcast