Cosmac 1802 Evaluation Kit Rev 2

Erik Baigar erik at baigar.de
Wed Nov 15 13:30:06 CST 2006

Hello,

on the web I found the interesting web page
of www.oddmix.com. Here interesting vintage
stuff can be found (most is off topic for
this group). Among these was the Cosmac
CDP 18S021 Microterminal - new and unused.
So I bought one of these and from Karl Nagy,
who manages oddmix and is a very kind and
interesting person, I got the Manual for
the Micro Terminal (MPM224) as well. He sold
me a copy of the desired Manual for the
Cosmac 1802 Evaluation Kit Rev 2 as well,
too.

So the problem is solved - thanks a lot,

   happy computing,

     Erik.