Practical question on valuation of old systems

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Thu Nov 16 17:17:05 CST 2006

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006, Chuck Guzis wrote:
> This reminds me of a (fictional) story...

(fictional)???

My father used to tell me virtually the exact same story about my
great-great-great grandfather in the old country.  (I don't know WHAT
country, just that it was old)  But, in THAT story, it was a statue.

BTW, [to Eric Smith]:  That is why my oldest TRS80 that you got from me
had a Dymo label identifying it as "THE STATUE".

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com