New monitors on old machines

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sun Nov 19 11:14:45 CST 2006

On 19 Nov 2006 at 14:43, Gordon JC Pearce wrote:

> Ah, now we had an office with those.  Great until it gets dark while
> you're sitting fairly still coding away.

Yeah, I've got one in my garage--great if you remember to stay within
view of the sensor and move once in awhile.  Fortunately, the one in
the garage has a bypass switch, so it can be left "hard on".
Otherwise you've got to wave an appendage at it to wake it up.

But in a hallway or stairway, it'd probably be nearly ideal--folks
tend not to code in those places...

Cheers,
Chuck