dec cabinet paint (and/was "11/34 done")

Julian Wolfe fireflyst at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 20 14:28:09 CST 2006

Yeah, there is going to be some difficulty matching the pebbled paint on the
/34 front panel.  I had one place that almost was going to do it for me then
backed out when they found out it was just that one part.  I personally
would recommend sandblasting it first then repainting, in case there's any
latent rust (don't see why there should be, but whatever)

Just my two cents.