Documentation

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Wed Nov 29 17:13:07 CST 2006

In article <002c01c713ff$1105ced0$4804010a at uatempname>,
    <arcarlini at iee.org>  writes:

> For my first few manuals I did redo pages in greyscale if they
> had a photo but I stopped because I could not see a difference.

I noticed a difference on the ones I scanned.  I just scan /pages/ in
grayscale when that page contains a photo.  I don't scan the whole
manual in grayscale just because there's the occasional photo.

How the source material was printed makes a big difference in how you
should scan it.