Strange modem...

aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 1 15:39:32 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Just had a box come today. Inside are around
32 discs from CU Amiga and Amiga Format. I
plan to catalogue them along with my other
Amiga CD32 stuff during this week (I have the
week off).
Also in the box is a 56K (Data/Fax/Voice)
modem, manufacturer is unknown. It simply
states on the front end...

"56K V.90/K56 flex"

... with more data on the bottom of the kit:

"FCC No.: H52PT-3020