AT&T PC 6300 monitors - got one now

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Mon Oct 9 15:50:17 CDT 2006

B. Degnan wrote:

> Fortunately there was PC 6300 monitor for sale at our club
> (marchclub.org) swap meet (with three 6300's) this weekend...Problem
> solved!...it pays to advertise.

Wow, that was a stroke of luck!

Do try to find games and programs that support the 640x400 high-res mode
("The Colony" comes to mind)... it's neat seeing "CGA" in high-res.
Back when I used mine a great deal, I would download macpaint pictures
and view them at their correct resolution and aspect ratio...

Also, AT&T GWBASIC supports 640x400 with SCREEN 100 if you want to poke
around yourself.