WTD: AT&T 6300 Personal Computer mother bd dip switch map

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 17:39:22 CDT 2006

--- Jim Leonard <trixter at oldskool.org> wrote:

> ...except that, in my experience, finding old
> Multisyncs are just as
> difficult as finding the original AT&T PC 6300
> monitors that go with the
> machine.  Both have similar frequency on ebay,
> anyway :)

 Besides multisyncs, you can use most any 400 line
monitor of the day. Even go as far as to tie all 3 RGB
inputs of a color monitor to monochrome video out and
*hopefully* get a monochrome display. Yes they're all
fairly scarce, but at least you're not locked into AT
& T's offerings.
 I posted sometime ago asking would it be a bad idea
to utilize an IBM 5151 type monitor (but NOT an actual
5151) for this type of signal. You'd have to tweak the
horizontal hold control to stabilize the picture. The
consensus was that it wasn't a bad idea.
 If dookies can't find their own Multisyncer, that's
their problem LOL LOL LOL. I kept my original ;)