Needed: Tandy 2000 manuals

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 18:06:06 CDT 2006

Dude, bless your heart. But why a T2K emulator??? It's
really just a botched up peecee lol. Phun to play
with, but I ain't sure I'd devote that much time
creating an emulator for one. To each his own though
and don't let me discourage you.
 What would really be cool IMHO is a replacement for
it's weird SMC CRT controllers and FDD data seperator.
Whether concocted from discrete logic or an FPGA sort
of thing.
 If you say you have the manuals, then I guess it's
done. But if you should need anything, heck I'll scan
them for you. I would say the primary source of info
on the thing is USENET or of course Google groups.
There's a few peeps on there that actually worked on
it supposedly. There also the yahoo group, and I have
to tell you there are LOADS of experts on there LOL
LOL.
 I do have most of the original BIOS source code. A
few errors. The dude I got it from was working on a
primarily software "patch" for want of a better term
to  make it 100% peecee compatible. He never finished
snifful. I'll pass on whatever you want from that
stash, but I'm afraid it's not much more then that.
Good luck!