how do I copy an RD54 completely?

Gooijen, Henk henk.gooijen at oce.com
Tue Oct 10 05:52:55 CDT 2006

  Hi Julian,

thanks very much for the description.
Along with some documentation, I hope to succeed :-)
First, I will use the TK50 in the system to make a backup.
I will take a separate TK50 tape for each backup command
to prevent running out of tape during a backup ...
After that, I will install the UC07 with the SCSI disk,
and try the backup to that disk.

I am a bit busy in the house to keep my wife glad, but
I will certainly post the results.
Do you have RSTS V10 (.01 IIRC)?  If not, and my backup
is succesfull, I can send you a CD-ROM copy, after I
managed to copy the SCSI disk on my PC to a CD-ROM ...
But that's for later :-)

  thanks,
- Henk.

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a "reply" message.
Thank you for your cooperation.