Unibus Termination KnowledgeQuest

Gooijen, Henk henk.gooijen at oce.com
Fri Oct 13 06:33:06 CDT 2006

John, before you power-up your 11/70, check the position of the
M9312 ... My PDP-11/70 has the M9312 also in slot #1 ...
But, in contrast to all other UNIBUS PDP-11's (that I know),
the M9312 in the 11/70 is *not* in position A-B of slot #1, but
in position E-F!  I will verify with the print set and if it is
indeed position E-F, I will make a note on my website to point
this out.
I can't say anything about the 11/45, I don't have that machine
in my collection (yet...).

- Henk.

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a "reply" message.
Thank you for your cooperation.