WTB/WTT:Looking for Pro-Log 1702A module

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Wed Oct 25 11:32:03 CDT 2006

Hi,

First posting and it's a request...sigh.

Still I am looking for this module for my ancient Pro-Log burner so I
can fix these old pinball computers (see - it's on topic!). I do have
manuals for the burner and a spare triple supply 27126 module that
I'd be happy to offer in trade (partial + small $$).

There was some talk about these machines back in the spring, but:

A) I didn't need it then, and
B) I wasn't a member of the list...

I have, coming, a 1702 reader that is made by Andromeda REsearch (not
advertised on their web site), and I know of the folks in CA that
copy 1702's for around $3US, but these Eproms are so rare
(un-archived AFAIK) that I am reluctant to ship any off for fear of
lost in transit or damage. Much rather do it "by hand" and in-shop.

John :-#)#