Craziest ebay price EVER

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Oct 26 01:49:31 CDT 2006

On 26 Oct 2006 at 1:36, Warren Wolfe wrote:

> I've got an old Monroe (Litton) OC-8820, possibly
> the finest CP/M machine ever made in one package.  I

I dunno--I might disagree with that one. :)  The 8820 looks big and
boxy.

I'll have to post some photos of my 1979 Durango 900--a little bigger
than a DECwriter, with two 980K floppies; or one floppy and a 40MB
hard disk, multipass dot matrix printer with downloadable fonts
(tractor or friction feed), 4 async serial ports, 1 sync port and
optional GPIB--all in the same box.  Up to 256KB memory, switchable
in 1K pages.  Ran CP/M, MP/M and its own MT OS.  Ran the complete set
of MCBA business apps.

Cheers,
Chuck