1983 Micro prices (was Re: The Origins of DOS)

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 17:26:02 CST 2006

> > What this implies is that the PC was several years
> delayed in UK.
>
> No, this implies I was quoting from a magazine.

 I've heard stuph to the effect that there wasn't alot
of Big Blue stuph in the UK, at least not in the early
days. Research Machines was a big name though, and
common. I still want the blooming Nimbus, but chances
are if I'm offered one I'll be too cheap to pay the
freight. By all means give it a go though if you find
one surplus to your needs.