Another C64 Question

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sat Sep 2 13:03:37 CDT 2006

What solutions are people using to get data on and off of their C64's?

In the past I was able to use my old 486 with a X1541 cable and a
dedicated 1541 drive.  I also had a Catweasel in my Amiga (still have
both, but the A3000 is back in its original case with no room for a 5
1/4" drive, and up in storage), but found it to be less than a
perfect solution, at least at that time.

I really like the look of a MMC64 (MMC adapter for the 64), but they
seem to be sold out.

		Zane