Vintage Computer Festival 9.0

Roger Holmes roger.holmes at microspot.co.uk
Thu Sep 7 04:21:50 CDT 2006

On 7 Sep, 2006, at 08:16, cctech-request at classiccmp.org wrote:

>                     TEN YEARS AGO,  a typical home
>                     computer  system  might   have
>                     been  a  box  with  an   Intel
>                     processor  inside  running   a
>                     Microsoft  operating   system.
>                       And there were a few Macs.
>
>                     Today, a typical home computer
>                     system might be a box with  an
>                     Intel processor inside running
>                     a Microsoft operating  system.
>                       And there are a few Macs.

But now the Macs have Intel processors in them too.

Any chance of arranging an event (but obviously smaller) in the UK?

Anyone want to come and see my 1962 ICT 1301 mainframe?

Maybe not quite as nice as the recent tape drive picture, but what do
think of
my Ampex TM4s :

http://web.onetel.com/~rodritab/mtani.htm

Roger Holmes.