C64 ASM Question

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sat Sep 16 14:29:58 CDT 2006

Now for what is no doubt a very stupid question that I'm hoping
someone can help with.

I'm using "Turbo Macro Assembler '05", and have verified that it
works with the following simple little program that I got off the web:

            * = $1000

loop:      inc $d020 ; increment $d020
            jmp loop  ; jump to label loop

I can get <-- 3 "Assemble and run" to work just fine, however while
<-- 5 "Assemble to disk" seems to work, how on earth do I execute the
program that is created?  Obviously I need to do a:

LOAD"FLASH",8,1
It loads just fine, and I assume I need a SYS statement with an
address to start it, but what on earth should that address be?

		Zane