Unidentified ISA card

Teo Zenios teoz at neo.rr.com
Tue Sep 19 16:30:28 CDT 2006

I recently got this card in and have no idea who made it.

Anybody have an idea of what it is (I browsed through th99 with no luck, and google didn't help much either)?

Pictures:

http://home.neo.rr.com/unknownk/images/100_0897.jpg  (the cable with in/out that goes on the end).

http://home.neo.rr.com/unknownk/images/100_0896.jpg  (The card itself)

The main card is LV-007 and the TV tuner part is LV-008

Major chips are CHIPS F82C9001, Phillips Saa 7151B, Phillips 9065.

I am pretty sure it is a video capture/TV tuner card but I need to find out who made it to find drivers. The cable on top would be to connect to a VGA card I would think, but it looks like it also has VGA cable to put inline with VGA output (redundant?). The little connector on the bezel side bottom looks like a mini headphone jack.

The card came a little bent (they used a padded mailer and not a box for shipping) and EC4 is gone (but not found in the mailer, you can see what's left of the cap pins floating in air above and to the right of the 24.576 oscillator top middle of the card), wonder if that cap is even needed.

Any ideas?