homebrewed 32-bit cpu?

William Blair wbblair3 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 13:39:44 CDT 2007

> > I believe that was true of the 6809.  Somewhere there was published
> > an interview (BYTE, probably) with a member of the design team where
> > he mentions this.
>
> Well, that article is/was on-line. I saw it one month ago.

http://tlindner.macmess.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/byte_6809_articles.pdf

I remember reading the original article in Byte.  I learned assembler on the 6800 via the
_excellent_ Heathkit ET-3400 course and trainer and loved the 6800's simple, clear architecture
and instruction set.  The '09 was the ultimate evolution of a great CPU.

William