11/45 RL02 faults when RX02 is on

Julian Wolfe fireflyst at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 4 19:52:12 CDT 2007

On some RL02 cables, the drive WILL FAULT if your ground is not secured.  I
had one cable (traded it) that did not do this, and am currently using a
cable that does do this.  The drive has zero problems with the ground
attached but will fault immediately if I remove it.

In short, be sure your ground wire/eye is still attached to the card end of
the cable, and that it is secured to the chassis ground (there is a lug for
this on the back of my BA11-SA)