Heathkit H8's

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Wed Apr 18 06:37:36 CDT 2007

In article <002f01c78113$afc16f80$6500a8c0 at barry>,
    "Barry Watzman" <Watzman at neo.rr.com>  writes:

> [...] the "CP/M Card" (a
> tiny small card, only about 3 inches wide, that allows the computer to
> run CP/M ... I think that the original name was "extended
> configuration card" or something like that).

Do you mean this?

Ebay item 200100612888

Yes, I believe that is of those (can't tell with absolute certainty, but I'm
pretty sure).  It's necessary to run CP/M.  Normally the H-8's memory map
has ROM in low memory (8K, I think).  This card allows switching between
this "standard" (for the H-8) configuration and a 64K all-RAM configuration.